Sunday, March 6, 2011

My First Baby's 25th Birthday!

My first born turned 25 on March 5! I can hardly believe it. Twenty five years have passed and I can remember every moment from that most precious day. When I close my eyes I can still feel his fresh newborn skin on mine. The miracle and gift of life God blessed me with brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Little brother Koen could not wait to give big brother Jamie his birthday balloon and the giant musical card he and Daddy picked out.


Oh how I love him.
I have to give Koen credit for taking this picture.
My boys. Pieces of my heart that beat outside of my own chest.

We spent the day with Jamie and that included going to watch him play football. He plays flag football for an indoor league. He got his warm up playing catch with a little brother who so wants to be a football player like his big brother.

Did I say how much I love these boys of mine?

Future Cowboy! Jamie's favorite team - hence the jersey with the number 3 on it. Jamie wore number 3 in every sport he played in school.

We then went to a restaurant for dinner and then stopped into the dance club connected to the restaurant to see Jamie and his friends.

Smooches for the birthday boy. Jamie has always been very loving and affectionate and never went through that stage where his mommy couldn't hug and kiss him in public or in front of his friends. Rare, I know, and so sweet.
Squeeze! Big Hugs!
Oh how I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment