Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heaven and Ethiopia.

Koen just loves to go to "mommy's gym" because there is this great Kid's Court where kids can climb, bounce, run and play with a million different toys. It was here Koen met a cute little girl named Sofia. As we were in the car on the way home he was talking about his new friend Sofia. This conversation led to our angel Sophia and how she is in heaven and I miss her. Koen says "It's ok mommy, when she's done in heaven you can get her back." He then goes on to say "Then we can go to Eefiopia and get the other baby and then you will have two babies. I'm not a baby anymore. I'm three and a half."

God blessed me with an amazing little boy; a gift I'm thankful for everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen--Thank you for you lovely comment on my blog. I don't have much time to read other's blogs these days and miss it. I just read a few of your posts and you have brought me to tears. Our stories are not the same but I think you will find many on this path, myself included, have experienced loss and have had similar fears. I hope that you find healing and support on your path to your daughter in Ethiopia. It is not an easy road but the rewards are great.

    All the best to you during the wait. May it pass quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete