Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Court Date!!

I can't believe it!  I just got another best call ever!  We have a court date!  November 21st!  We will meet our little girl in 6 weeks!!

I was not expecting to see 817 flash across my cell phone for many weeks.  And when I did see it my first reaction was confusion and then panic.  I was afraid to answer.  With courts still closed for rainy season I thought this must be about little B.  There must be something wrong.  I immediately asked if she was okay.  I was immediately told yes and that there was good news.  I was in the check out line at the supermarket and just started to cry and scream.  I think I jumped up and down a few times too.

One lady was so sweet; she came up to me and said she was so happy for me.  How sweet is that?

Ethiopia, here we come!

9 comments:

  1. Just made me teary all over again! SO happy for you guys! ETHIOPIA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! Congratulations to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! I just replied to your email with a bunch of exclamation points, so I won't repeat too many here, but I had to comment, too because I'm so happy for you guys. It's just such wonderful news! I loved the time I got to spend with your little princess while we were there for court, you are in for such a treat, she's a doll! I'm so excited you get to meet her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful!!! Yeaay!! : ) So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW wow wow! What amazing news!!!!! So so happy for you!!!!! I can't wait until to hear that it's official when you can share pictures with us!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know! I'm still in shock too, can't wait to meet you AND our babies in just a few short weeks!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge Congrats!!!! What a great surprise call;) You will LOVE Ethiopia...Cant wait to see pics of you and your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh happy happy tears! This is FAB news! Little Sister, your Mama is coming SOON!

    ReplyDelete